[vtkusers] Multiple Input Filter Examples

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Fri Jan 15 13:00:46 EST 2010

Hello,

vtkGlyph3D takes the dataset to glyph on port 0 and the glyph shape
itself on port 1. (The interface still have
SetSourceConnection/SetSource for backward compatibility but the right
way to use it is now with SetInputConnection(1,...) ):

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Michael Jackson
<mike.jackson at bluequartz.net> wrote:
> Are there any examples of filters that take multiple inputs? I am trying to
> design a filter which I _think_ will require multiple inputs but I wanted to
> look at some existing code first before I make a design choice.
>
> Thanks
> Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
> Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
> BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive