[vtkusers] Help..about use normal vector to find point...

renlishen renlishen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:35:05 EST 2010

hi everyone
I have a question after using vtkPolyDataNormals

My code is below
vtkFloatArray *PointNormalArray = vtkFloatArray::SafeDownCast(
MyvtkPolyDataNormals()->GetOutput()->GetPointData()->GetNormals() ) ;
	float pointNormal[ 3 ] ;

	for( int i = 0 ; i < PointNormalArray->GetNumberOfTuples() ; i++ )
		{
			PointNormalArray->GetTupleValue( i, pointNormal ) ;
		}

When I get the point's normal from "PointNormalArray->GetTupleValue( i,
pointNormal )"
How can I know the point's coordinate?

thanks for your help..
RenLi