[vtkusers] VTK 5.4 Displaying pointclouds

diego martinez damartinez80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:16:05 EST 2010

HI everyone,
I recently updated to VTK 5.4.2, First, I notice from the previous build
that addictional *.DLL files were generated along with the *.lib libraries
in the /bin/debug folder.
I had to copy all these *.dll files into my project (MFC) in order that this
work.
I am dealing with displaying pointclouds, with version 5.0 i would not have
any problems, i did not change anything on my code, but I can not see the
vtkActor to display the information on my render window, Everything else
seems to work but this. Anyone has a suggestion?
Thanks

--
Diego Martinez
University of Nebraska-Lincoln