[vtkusers] Examples !

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:38:13 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Shankar Narayana <shank.nasa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am a newbie to VTK. I wanted to learn VTK with examples provided. But,
> when I searched in the documentation, there are no reference to Examples for
> each class. In version 1.16 of VTK documentation (2001), the classes have a
> section named examples which gives a link. How can i find the same in 5.4.2
> version ?
>  Please help.
> Regards,
> Shankar

Shankar,

Welcome to VTK!

The current documentation:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html

has links to "tests" for many classes. These are often hard to look at
(because they were written to be read only by the compiler, not
people!) but are sometimes helpful if you have had no luck finding a
better source of information.

We have been building quite a database of examples here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples

that you may be interested in looking through.

Are you looking for something in particular?

David