[vtkusers] GaussianSplatter with individually weighted splats possible?

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Sun Jan 10 07:44:40 EST 2010

Hello!

I have unstructured points (on a sphere). Each point has its own weight.
I   want   to  use  GaussianSplatter  but  with  a  ScaleFactor  (weight)  set
individually  for  each  point.  Sadly  the  wiki   example   does   not   use
scalarwarping.
How  do  I  get  a  scalar assigned to each point that then weights the splat?
SetScaleFactor weights all point same (if I'm not mistaken). I couldn't find a
setScalar for vtkPoints either.
Is it possible at all?

Thanks for any hint or help.
Lynx