[vtkusers] Distance, Seed and Angle Widget Classes

Luis Alberto Pereira l.a.pereira at uol.com.br
Wed Jan 6 18:25:03 EST 2010

Hi all,

I´m using vtkDistanceWidget, vtkSeedWidget and vtkAngleWidget.

In vtkseedWidget  multiple vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D management is
possible and automatic.

What is the best practice to manager multiple vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D
in the vtkDistanceWidget and vtkAngleWidget ?

My doubts:

1)    I need instantiate multiple widget classes or I need just manager
multiple instances of vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D ?

2)    How can I, for example, using a unique instance of widget classes with
multiple vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D,  show various
vtkPointHandleRepresentation2D at same time im the view ?

Thanks,

Luis Alberto