[vtkusers] VTKWiki, VTK/Examples/Histogram

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Jan 5 17:23:08 EST 2010

 Hi David,

 I think that separating them is the better way to go.
 I have fixed HistogramBarChart but found a number of
 bugs with vtkBarChartActor.cxx.  There is still the issue
 with vtkImageAccumulate and getting the frequency range.
 It would be nice if that class could have a SetBinToIgnore
 method as well as GetMaxBin, GetMinBin methods.

 Dean