[vtkusers] Remesh vtkpolydata

siqi chen siqichensc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 10:37:41 EST 2010

This is a classical problem in shape modeling and it is still an active
research problem. I am not aware of any vtk implementations.
I would recommend the following recently published survey paper:

"Statistical shape models for 3D medical image segmentation: A review "

Siqi

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 5:45 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>