[vtkusers] wx python scripts segfault

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:27:10 EST 2010

> Shouldn't be necessary.  Could you check with ldd on for example
> libvtkRendering*so that it is indeed linking to the correct libGL?

Ok, to make sure there weren't weird cache issues or anything, I started
from scratch.

I set OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY to /usr/lib/libGL.so.190.53 and built VTK in an
empty directory.
After building, ldd libvtkRendering.so says it is using libGL.so.1

I checked and that is a symlink to libGL.so.190.53, so this seems correct so
far.

Running
python wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py
still segfaults.

I just tried to build osmesa7.7 from source but it failed (grrrr more
problems..). Do you think trying a new osmesa is a reasonable next step?

Thanks,

David