[vtkusers] [VtkEdge] MGPU

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:03:32 EST 2010

Hi Jalal,

Your question are very good. And I'll use the opportunity to ask a
little bit ahead.
Just to update you: VTKEdge is in process to migration to VTK.
Probably the next release of VTK will include all the VTKEdge current
features and VTKEdge will not exists anymore ( at least, I think ).
Since VTK haves the parallel processing support, how will be the
relationship between the new GPU technologies and this support? For
example, will possible to process huge datasets in multiple machines
which multiple NVidia cards ( or a single NVidia card by machine )
and shows the results on a less powerfull machine?
This certainly improves Paraview, for example.

Regards,

Wagner