[vtkusers] Color tables with labels

Banks, Robert banks at wai.com
Fri Feb 26 14:30:06 EST 2010

Hello again,

I’m trying to reimplement a function we had in OpenGL. I’m looking for a color bar that you can assign names to the colors on the table. See attached  image.

Is there a way to do this in VTK? Whereby I will have an image with different colors for different materials and then set the color table to mirror this, but have text titles on the labels for the different colors.

Thanks in advance
Robbie

Weidlinger Associates, Inc. made the following annotations.

“This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.”

“Please consider our environment before printing this email.”