[vtkusers] Fwd: Re: vtkPolyDataSilhouette troubles

Lars Friedrich Lars lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Thu Feb 25 16:09:42 EST 2010

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:08:56 +0100
Von: "Lars Friedrich Lars" <lars-friedrich at gmx.net>
An: felixmeissner <felix.meissner at student.fh-kiel.de>
Betreff: Re: [vtkusers]  vtkPolyDataSilhouette troubles

hi,

have a look at this thread:
http://old.nabble.com/3D-surface-to-2D-silhouette-td26642059.html
I added a code snippet and data that show what the class does.

However, when I look at the images you added (CT-slices, right?), I guess you would like to visualize the contours of a structure (set) at the current slice. To accomplish that you can simply use vtkCutter. This class does the desired cutting (non-projective in contrast to vtkPolyDataSilhouette).

regards,
lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser