[vtkusers] Plotting surface contour with overlaid mesh

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:57:26 EST 2010

Thanks, it works perfectly when
vtkMapper::SetResolveCoincidentTopologyToPolygonOffset is called. Do
you have an idea of what kind of performance hit is involved with
this?

Also, I was unaware of the EdgeVisibility on the property. Is there a
way to get it to render just the edges, and not the cells (like set
SurfaceVisibilityOff())?

Thanks,
Ben