[vtkusers] how to remove black shadow caused by vtkClipPolyData..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Thu Feb 25 04:49:18 EST 2010

Hello,I have attached the image file to give you guys some idea about the type of output i get. I need to display the filled contour of a particular parameter. The data contains few NAN values. Following is the code what I have written:vtkGeometryFilter *gf = vtkGeometryFilter::New();gf>SetInput(uGrid);gf>Update();vtkClipPolyData *clip = vtkClipPolyData::New();clip>SetInputConnection ( gf>GetOutputPort());clip>SetValue( vtkMath::Nan());clip>Update();vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter *surfaceFilter = vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter::New();surfaceFilter>SetInputConnection( clip>GetOutputPort());vtkPolyDataMapper *surfacemapper = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();surfacemapper>SetInputConnection( surfaceFilter>GetOutputPort());surfacemapper>SetLookupTable(mLookupTable);vtkActor *surfaceActor = vtkActor::New();surfaceActor>SetMapper( surfacemapper);pRenderer>AddActor(surfaceActor);Now when I render this, wherever there exists a block of land, that part is being rendered, with a black shadow sort of. And th
 is shadow seems to come from center of the screen.How can i avoid to display this shadow.?? ThanksDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!