[vtkusers] how to use vtkMeshQuality..??

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 24 07:05:08 EST 2010

Hi,

The threshold filter needs to know which data array to use for performing comparisons. SetInputArrayToProcess() says use the active cell scalars. This is the new cell array called "Quality". Your previous scalars are still there (assuming the filter passes them) but are no longer tagged as the active scalars.

HTH

John.