[vtkusers] QImage into VTK??

Banks, Robert banks at wai.com
Tue Feb 23 20:34:15 EST 2010

Hi all,

So I am trying to import a PNG image into VTK. I know there is a vtkPNGReader, but the image in question is stored within the QResource file within the application and there is no obvious way to access this from VTK.

I can however, port the image to QImage format within the application and then find the pointer to the start of the data, width, height, etc.

Has anyone, take this raw QImage data and form it into vtkImageData????

Thanks
Robbie

Weidlinger Associates, Inc. made the following annotations.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

"Please consider our environment before printing this email."