[vtkusers] QVTKWidget and VtkImageViewer issue

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Feb 23 14:05:26 EST 2010

I'm not aware of any issues.  Usually the problem is how it is set up.

Maybe break one of your calls out into two:

vtkRenderWindowInteractor* iren = this->mQvtkWidget->GetRenderWindow()-
>GetInteractor();
this->mVtkImageViewer->SetupInteractor(iren);

And check if iren is indeed what it should be (not NULL and an instance of
QVTKInteractor).

Clint