[vtkusers] how to use vtkMeshQuality..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Feb 23 07:05:58 EST 2010

Hello,Can anyone explain me what exactly the vtkMeshQuality does.??According to me, it checks the quality of each and every cells.. Right.?? but the output what am getting is very strange.If the number of cells in the grid is say 'n'. then the values, what i get is first n/2 only, for rest n/2 cells, i get 0 values. What is the actual output of vtkMeshQuality??Thanks RegardsRakesh PatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!