[vtkusers] Bug in wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor in last cvs revision

Thiago Franco Moraes tfmoraes at cti.gov.br
Mon Feb 22 14:54:45 EST 2010

Hi,

In the last revision the wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor doesn't work, the
wxVTKRenderWindow works. Whenever a Render is called the
wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor crashes with a segmentation fault I've been
using cvs vtk version. I tried in Fedora 12 32 bits, Ubuntu 9.10 64 bits and
Ubuntu 9.04 32 bits. The vtk has been installed in a virtualenv environment.
I generated a core dump from this error, if necessary I can send.

Thanks!