[vtkusers] Infovis: Parallel coordinates view/rep/interact example?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:31:38 EST 2010

Hey David,

Good job so far -- I'm really glad this functionality is in VTK now. The "per-axis range threshold" will be a great addition. That type of functionality was the first thing a colleague asked me about when I showed him the example I'd worked up this weekend.

A note for when you get around to the documentation: when I was having trouble getting some things to work and was staring at the docs to see what I might be doing wrong, the main description of vtkParallelCoordinatesView, "Self-contained view for MPDE height-field data", confused me because I had no idea what it meant.

Thanks again for the good work,
-Eric