[vtkusers] Infovis: Parallel coordinates view/rep/interact example?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Feb 22 13:12:46 EST 2010

Hey David,

I made a new Infovis section in the Python examples, and added two pieces of code (and images):

The first is just using a Parallel Coordinates View on an example data set.

I don't know if the second is too obscure for the Wiki, but I figured out how to use selections in the parallel coordinates view to define indices to extract and view in a standard 3d render window.

Feel free to edit or move things around -- this is my first contribution and I'm not sure if I followed all of the correct conventions.

Thanks for working so hard on getting examples up,
-Eric