[vtkusers] Boolean Operation on two (cube) objects

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Feb 19 05:32:00 EST 2010

Hello again.

Does anybody know how I can do boolean operations on two (cube) objects?
I want to substract two cubes from one another.
I have read some scripts about this topic so far, but they were far too
advanced for my understanding.
Can anybody give me the basic idea how this can be done?

BTW: Many thanks for your previous help on displaying structured grids.
I don't know if "thank you" mails are appreciated in this mailinglist,
so I waited until my next question to say "thanks"!

Sebastian