[vtkusers] Image Properties: Scalar Components

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 17 13:37:47 EST 2010

Hello!

I am sorry, but I still did not get to solve my problem stated in my
last post. The thing is that I have to make my vtkImageData have only 1
scalar component, so that I can pass it to a itkVTKImageImporter. I
can't seem to find good documentation on these scalar components and how
to convert them. I cannot just "SetNumberOfScalarComponents(1)" since my
data gets corrupted that way. For details you might consult my last
posting. I also cannot influence the way my vtkImageData is created,
because I am writing a new filter which means that the image I want to
export is given as input.

Best regards,
Christian