[vtkusers] Display structured Grids

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:08:55 EST 2010

Try:
// .NAME vtkShrinkFilter - shrink cells composing an arbitrary data set
// .SECTION Description
// vtkShrinkFilter shrinks cells composing an arbitrary data set
// towards their centroid. The centroid of a cell is computed as the
// average position of the cell points. Shrinking results in
// disconnecting the cells from one another. The output of this filter
// is of general dataset type vtkUnstructuredGrid.

You will be able to see the individual cells.