[vtkusers] flip 2D text

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 16 14:28:16 EST 2010

Hey Tamas,

I'm not an expert in this, but after looking at it for a few minutes I have a feeling you'll need to either use a vtkTextActor3D in which you can do a SetUserTransform() (but the text would naturally move with your scene), or you could use something like a vtkTexturedActor2D and just reverse your text in the texture image.

Hopefully someone else will have a better solution...

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group