[vtkusers] i cant see the arrow and line part of vtkCaptionWidget, just the caption part appears...

circass circass at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:12:14 EST 2010

When i use it with volume representation i can see it too but when i want to
use it with 2D, it is not visible to me.
i did an other project and use only that widget and i can see it. but when i
want to use it in my real project the things that i said are happening.
and 2D is working at saggital view it is visible but it is not visible when
i want to use it on axial or coronal views. there must be a property for
that...