[vtkusers] Documentation mistake in vtkCamera

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:57:18 EST 2010

Xabi's documentation fix for Elevation() is correct.  However, I think
there is a more serious problem that needs to be addressed:

"Rotate the camera about the cross product of the negative of the
direction of projection and the view up vector centered on the focal
point."

Although it's correct, it is as incomprehensible to the layman as the
original.  Can someone suggest an easy-to-understand sentence to
precede the technical description?  Most of the other Camera
positioning methods also need this.

(as an aside, we can't change "negative direction-of-projection" to
"view-plane normal" because there are some very rarely-used camera
projections for which this isn't the case).

  David