[vtkusers] set image as background

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu Feb 11 09:38:12 EST 2010

David,
many thanks. Just a quick questions: does in make any difference the order I add each renderer to the renderwindow?
Thanks!
From: dave.demarle at kitware.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:08:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] set image as background
To: ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
CC: vtkusers at vtk.org

I would have two renderers, layer 0 and layer 1, both will cover the same viewport. Put what you want to be the background on a quad or a 2D image data in layer 0 and set layer 0's camera to show it exclusively. Then render the scene in layer 1. Layer 1's

 background will not be drawn, but objects in layer 1 will appear in front of the image from layer 0.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-371-3971 x109

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Giancarlo Amati <ilferraresebono at hotmail.it> wrote:

Hello Users,

this is question already occurred many times, so please forgive me.
I have an image, how can I set it as a background of my renderwindow?

and the rendering my dataset as usual.

Kind regards.

Giancarlo

Troppe caselle di posta? Gestiscile da Hotmail!