[vtkusers] Bluring an image

circass circass at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:05:02 EST 2010

I m using that code for bluring my image but it is bluring all the
renderwindow elements include annotations. i need to blur only the
imagedata. How can i do that ?

	vtkLightsPass *lights=vtkLightsPass::New();
	vtkDefaultPass *default=vtkDefaultPass::New();

	// Put them in a sequence.
	vtkRenderPassCollection *passes=vtkRenderPassCollection::New();
	passes->AddItem(lights);
	passes->AddItem(default);

	vtkSequencePass *seq=vtkSequencePass::New();
	seq->SetPasses(passes);

	// Make the sequence the delegate of a camera pass.
	vtkCameraPass *cameraP=vtkCameraPass::New();
	cameraP->SetDelegatePass(seq);

	vtkGaussianBlurPass *blurP=vtkGaussianBlurPass::New();
	blurP->SetDelegatePass(cameraP);

	m_viewer->GetRenderer()->SetPass(blurP);
	m_viewer->Render();

Thanx in advance.
Circass