[vtkusers] How can you cut the three-dimensional image?

sercani sercanimailgroups at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:19:20 EST 2010

Hi Andrew,
Is it an image or volume? If it is a volume, you must use vtkBoxWidget
to cut it to planar volumes...If it is an image, you must use
vtkImageClip...

vtkBoxWidget bw=new vtkBoxWidget();
public void boxSetUp() {
     bw.SetInput(mapper.GetInput());
     bw.PlaceWidget();
     bw.InsideOutOn();
     renderer.AddObserver("InteractionEvent", this, "boxInteraction");
}
  public void boxInteraction() {
        vtkPlanes planes = new vtkPlanes();
        bw.GetPlanes(planes);
        mapper.SetClippingPlanes(planes);
     }
vtkImageClip clip=new vtkImageClip();
clip.SetOutputWholeExtent(newextent[0], newextent[1], newextent[2],
newextent[3], newextent[4], newextent[5]);
imageActor.SetInput(clip.GetOutput());

Best Regards,
Sercan...

08.02.2010 13:24, Андрей Глухов yazm?s,: