[vtkusers] vtkQuadricLODActor and NumberOfDivisions?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:36:38 EST 2010

I looked at the source of QuadricLODActor. It controls the number of
divisions. Even if you override the divisions in the LOD filter, it
changes them to what it thinks they should be. It  Apparently this is
not a bug. It is a design decision. There is an algorithm in the code
to pick the number of divisions based on the desried frame rate.