[vtkusers] Symmetry questions

Banks, Robert banks at wai.com
Fri Feb 5 17:30:15 EST 2010

Thanks all

Robbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Lorensen [mailto:bill.lorensen at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 2:18 PM
To: Banks, Robert
Cc: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] Symmetry questions

TransformPolyData

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Banksie <banks at wai.com> wrote:

> If I have a polydata set that represents a half symmetry model, how can I
> visualize the model completely.
>
> i.e. which filter/routine do I use to flip out the model display?
>
> I've looked at the flip example, but am unclear if this is what I'm looking
> for.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Robbie
> --

Weidlinger Associates, Inc. made the following annotations.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

"Please consider our environment before printing this email."