[vtkusers] Automatic transformation over several files

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:46:02 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:22 AM, Tristan Salles-Taing
<sallestaing at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Is there a way of applying a transformation (increase the Z scale for
> example) to several loaded files without having to change all files
> individually?
> I made a python script which could be launch from the python shell but I am
> looking for something a bit more sexy!
> Maybe you have some better ideas. I don't know if I can make it with a
> plugin because it need to be apply on all the files loaded (.pvd,.vtu...)
>
> Any help or ideas are welcome!
>
> Cheers
>
> Tristan

I think you may want to post this to the Paraview users list. By "files
loaded", I assume you mean they are opened in Paraview? If that's the case,
you'll have to ask them how to access the list of objects in the server
manager in a script.

Thanks,

David