[vtkusers] vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter OR vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter ... ???

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Thu Feb 4 06:03:26 EST 2010

 I want to display filled contours to view the bathymetry (depth) for a region. Line Contours can be implemented, using vtkContourFilter. I came across these two classes to implement filled contours. I wanted to know whats the difference among them? Original message From:Bill Lorensen< bill.lorensen at gmail.com >Date: 04 Feb 10 10:04:09Subject:Re: [vtkusers] vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter OR vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter ... ???To: Rakesh Patil What is your goal? What are you trying to show?On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Rakesh Patilwrote:> hello,>> In order to get the filled contour, which class is better..??>> vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter>> or>> vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter>> whats difference among the two..?? At present I'm using> vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter, as my grid is of type vtkUnstructuredGrid>> Thanks>>> Dear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!> > Powered by www.kitware.com>> Visit other Kitware opensource projects at> http://www.kitware.com/opensource/o