[vtkusers] Examples organization for multiple languages

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:48:52 EST 2010

> A reasonable approach might be to put both C++ and Python code on the
>> same page if it does the exact same thing. It seems that would be good
>> for maintenance too. If someone corrects/improves the example in one
>> language, they can correct the other on the same page at the same
>> time.
>>
>> Jeff

Jeff,

The only problem I see with this is that Bill was trying to mirror the
existing VTK/Examples directory structure, which is:
VTK/Examples/IO/Cxx/Foo.cxx
VTK/Examples/IO/Python/Foo.py

I guess we'll see what Aashish finds out about grabbing the content from the
cvs to put on the wiki and decide based on that which would be better to do?

Thanks,

David