[vtkusers] vtkClipPolyData with vtkBox doesn't work

Adeline Joliet adeline_joli at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:41:17 EST 2010

Hello again,

sorry for not having replied for such a long time...

So i used Paraview to reproduce my "simpel" pipeline..

Generate a Box

Apply the Clipping

And.. it doesn't work.. I have attached 2 screenshot, before and after the apply. We can see the clipping box, but when I click on Apply
Nothing is clipped.. the cube just change a bit his color..

Howerver if I use "plane" as a clipping function.. it works...

Regards,
Adeline