[vtkusers] Can we manually place landmarks using vtkSplineWidget?

Jafari, Kourosh kjafari at rad.hfh.edu
Sun Dec 26 11:10:17 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am using vtkSplineWidget in the XY plane to manually draw a boundary around an object. It works fine but the way I use it a fixed number handles are already in the plane and I just have to move them to their correct locations. But I would like to manually place an arbitrary number of handles in the plane in arbitrary locations. Is there a way to do that using vtkSplineWidget or I just have to use something else?

Thanks!
Kourosh