[vtkusers] Problem with InterpolateScalarsBeforeMappingOn() &1-D cells

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Dec 20 05:14:02 EST 2010

Hi Xabi,

Thanks for your response. I have looked at your report. The scene you
describe is slightly more complex. Here, there are simply 1D cells using
vtkActor so perhaps there is a more fundamental problem.

I am quite prepared to do some debugging if someone could give a hint as
where to start.

Thanks again for your reply.

John.