[vtkusers] Filling in blood vessels

Mauro Maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:37:01 EST 2010

Hi Gib,

if I've understood correctly your problem, you want to segment ("fill
in") the vessels then render the segmented image.
VTK is great for rendering, but you might want to use ITK
(www.itk.org) for segmentation (for just a threshold you can still use
VTK - though).
You might also want to have a look to ITK-snap
(http://www.itksnap.org) and other VTK-related applications
(http://www.vtk.org/VTK/resources/applications.html).

cheers,
Mauro