[vtkusers] Isosurface opacity problem

이현철 basalt76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 08:36:10 EST 2010

Thank you for your invaluable advice.
I really appreciate it.

Here is my depth sorting code just like vtk example.

vtkSmartPointer<vtkCamera> camera = vtkCamera::New();
  renderer_->SetActiveCamera (camera);
  contourFilter->SetInput(input);

  vtkSmartPointer<vtkDepthSortPolyData> depthSort =
vtkDepthSortPolyData::New();
  depthSort->SetInputConnection(contourFilter->GetOutputPort());
  depthSort->SetDirectionToBackToFront();
  depthSort->SetVector(1, 1, 1);
  depthSort->SetCamera(camera);
  depthSort->SortScalarsOn();
  depthSort->Update();

  ugridMapper->SetInput(depthSort->GetOutput());

2010년 12월 17일 오후 10:28, Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>님의
말: