[vtkusers] Isosurface opacity problem

이현철 basalt76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:47:10 EST 2010

I sent you two images, input file and iso-contour image.
I had no problem to look at input file and iso-contour.

Problem is
when I set Representation option with "Surface with edges".

Input file image looks normal but iso-contour image gone through
vtkMarchingContourFilter  has triangles.
Thank you very much.

2010년 12월 17일 오후 5:35, Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>님의
말: