[vtkusers] Copy matrix fast for VTK

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:31:12 EST 2010

> There is a working example as part of the VTK regression tests:
> VTK/Imaging/Testing/Cxx/ImportExport.cxx

Yes, but it has some bizarre lines
(reader->SetDataExtent(0,63,0,63,1,93);  reader->SetDataMask(0x7fff);),
exports before it imports, and is generally as unclear as a test usually is.
(Maybe Italo will argue otherwise)

I'd rather see a simpler demo which programmatically creates a (2D) image in
memory (following some standard convention) and then loads it into a
vtkImageData. It should also explain the conventions of the input (array
created in memory) and how it maps to the output indices of the
vtkImageData.

David