[vtkusers] Extracting edges by using mouse

nsarrasin nsarrasin at phenix-systems.com
Wed Dec 15 12:46:03 EST 2010

Hi all,

I would like to extract edges of a vtkPolyData by selecting them with my
mouse.

I felt on this example : VTK/Examples/Cxx/Graphs/SelectedVerticesAndEdges
which is exactly what I want to do but it works with the
vtkGraphLayoutView->GetRepresentation()->GetAnnotationLink()->GetCurrentSelection().

So I'm actually trying to modify this example, but I can't find any similar
methods with vtkRenderWindow in the documentation.

Can someone enlighten me please ?
Or maybe there's a completly different method for 3D ??

Thx by advance.