[vtkusers] [Insight-users] DICOM information

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 13 19:15:44 EST 2010

Hi Xiaopeng,

It is great to hear that the DICOM tags worked for you.

--

Regarding your question about a
HoleFilling algorithm for binary images:

            Yes, we have one

Here it is:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1VotingBinaryIterativeHoleFillingImageFilter.html

You will find an example at:

ITK/Examples/Filtering/
   VotingBinaryIterativeHoleFillingImageFilter.cxx

   Regards,

       Luis