[vtkusers] vtkPExodusIIWriter?

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 19:59:56 EST 2010

I just came across the sentence

"However if this writer is part of a parallel application (hence
writing out a distributed Exodus file), then we need at the very least
a list of all the block IDs that appear in the file. And we need the
element array of block IDs for the input unstructured grid."

in the vtkExodusIIWriter documentation, so I guess it *does* support
parallel writes, just that the data has to be fitted for it somehow.
Is there a newbie howto for parallel data structures in VTK?

--Nico