[vtkusers] Problem with viewing vtkReebGraph

Mehdi Ben Larbi donniebrasco912 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:21:44 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm new to VTK,i'm working on a 3D indexing project for my research so i
need to use Reeb's graph.
I have been trying to view vtkReebGraph since 2 days now,i have he correct
data but i'm not able to display it.
I'm developing on Java and this is my code,the view part copied form this
one http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Graphs/VisualizeDirectedGraph i
just translated it to Java  :

vtkPolyDataToReebGraphFilter surfaceReebGraphFilter = new
> vtkPolyDataToReebGraphFilter();
>

>         surfaceReebGraphFilter.SetInput(reader.GetOutput());
>
>         surfaceReebGraphFilter.Update();
>
>         vtkReebGraph surfaceReebGraph = surfaceReebGraphFilter.GetOutput();
>
>         System.out.println(surfaceReebGraph.Print());
>

>          vtkGraphLayoutView graphLayoutView =new  vtkGraphLayoutView ();
>
>          vtkGraphLayout layout =     new   vtkGraphLayout ();
>          vtkSimple2DLayoutStrategy strategy = new
> vtkSimple2DLayoutStrategy ();
>          layout.SetInput(surfaceReebGraph);
>          layout.SetLayoutStrategy(strategy);

The Graph is correctly printed but i have this weird error : Exception in
thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
vtk.vtkGraphLayoutView.VTKInit()J

The PATH is correctly set so i don't know where it may come from.
Can you please help me ? I'm desperate.
Maybe another method to display ReebGraph without using the graphLayoutView
?

Thanks a lot.