[vtkusers] VTK demo

Luca Pamparana luca.pamparana at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:04:34 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

I want to demo VTK to my company CEO next week and one of the example
that is sure to catch his eye is some volume/isosurface rendering
(medical data would be good) and if there is some fancy CAD dataset
available that could be visualized using VTK, that would be great.

It does not really need to be something particular, just anything that
would look good on the screen :)

I was wondering if there are some datasets (maybe 2 or 3) and some
associated VTK code available that would demonstrate some of the
volume rendering, isosurface rendering, texturing/color map
capabilities of VTK. If anyone can point me to such examples that
would be really appreciated. I can take the code and integrate it with
my demo app.

Thanks,

Luca