[vtkusers] vtkPolyDataAlgorithm Input setting problem?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:25:15 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Ambar C <ambarc at gmail.com> wrote:
> displayOnlyData(vtkPolyDataAlgorithm object, int xSize, int ySize);

That doesn't really make sense. It should just accept a vtkPolyData if
it wants an 'object'. I mean I suppose you could pass it a subclass of
vtkPolyDataAlgorithm and then call GetOutput() on it inside
displayOnlyData, but that seems horribly convoluted.

If I am understanding correctly and you still want to do that, you
could set your vtkPolyData as the input to a
vtkTransformPolyDataFilter with default values as the output will be
the input unmodified.

David