[vtkusers] Question on Viewports/vtkChartXY/SetGeometry in example TestMultipleChartRenderers.cxx

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sun Dec 5 16:19:42 EST 2010

Hi Daniel,

I just merged a topic, and a new test, TestPlotMatrix, which shows a
2x2 matrix of charts with full mouse interaction. I still need to
finish cleaning it up, but it should already allow most of what you
need. You will need to get/update VTK master, you can run the test
with a -I argument, so on Linux/Mac it would be (from your VTK build
tree),

./bin/ChartsCxxTests TestPlotMatrix -I

On Windows you may need to add a Release or Debug subdirectory in to
get to the executable.

Marcus