[vtkusers] wxPython+Cocoa+VTK?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:10:25 EST 2010

You can try using an older version of wxVTKRenderWindowPython.py that
doesn't call "WindowRemap":
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/Python/vtk/wx/wxVTKRenderWindow.py;hb=3eda1ca3

The WindowRemap() method has never been implemented for either the
vtkCarbonRenderWindow or the vtkCocoaRenderWindow.

  David